Maps and Directions
Directions To Our Bishop’s Lodge In Santa Fe, NM
- Take Interstate 25 to Santa Fe.
- Exit at St. Francis Drive (Exit 282).
- Head north towards Espanola and Taos.
- Follow St. Francis Drive for approximately four miles, and turn right onto the second Paseo de Peralta - the intersection after Alameda Street.
- There is a Bank of America on this corner.
- Follow Paseo de Peralta to Washington Avenue / Bishop's Lodge Road.
- Turn left onto Bishop's Lodge Road, and follow for approximately three miles to the entrance to Bishop's Lodge.
- Turn right into Bishop's Lodge.
Directions From Albuquerque to Bishop’s Lodge
- Take interstate 25 North to Santa Fe
- Exit at St. Francis Drive, (exit 282). You will want to head north towards Española and Taos.
- Follow St. Francis Drive for approximately 4½ miles, and turn right on to Paseo de Peralta. (Paseo de Peralta circles around downtown Santa Fe. You will cross Paseo de Peralta Twice). You will want the second intersection of Paseo de Peralta (intersection after Alameda Street). There is a Bank of America on this corner.
- Follow Paseo de Peralta until you come to Washington Avenue/Bishop's Lodge Road. This will be the fourth stoplight.
- Turn left onto Bishop's Lodge Road (also called Washington Avenue) and follow for approximately 3 ½ miles to the entrance to Bishop's Lodge.
- Turn right into Bishop's Lodge. Signage will direct you to the main lodge, spa, and conference facilities.
Click Here for an Area Map.
Click Here for a Resort Map.