Getting to Bishop’s Lodge Resort in Santa Fe NM
With direct flights, planning a vacation getaway to Bishop Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa becomes less stressful and more enjoyable. There are several commercial airlines serving Santa Fe Municipal Airport and Albuquerque International Airport with direct flights from Dallas, Los Angeles, Denver, and Phoenix.
American Eagle Airlines operates four daily flights serving Santa Fe to and from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW). Two of those flight are seasonal; April-November and June-August. One daily flight serving Santa Fe to and from Los Angeles (LAX). For more information about times/date and flight reservations, visit their website at www.aa.com/homePage.do or call 1-800-433-7300
Great Lakes Airline currently serves one-a-day flights between Santa Fe and Denver (DEN) as well as between Santa Fe and Phoenix. For more information for times/dates and flight reservations, visit their website at www.flygreatlakes.com or call 800-554-5111
United Airlines has a United Express Regional Jet service between Santa Fe and Denver (DEN) with two flights a day. United currently sells tickets for Santa Fe flights to and from Denver in a code share agreement with Great Lakes Airlines. For more information for times/dates and flight reservations- Visit their website at www.united.com or call 800-864-8331.
Frontier Airlines has a code share agreement with Great Lakes Airlines and sells tickets for Santa Fe flights to and from Denver. For more information for times/dates and flight reservations, visit their website at www.flyfrontier.com or call at 800-432-1359
Airport Car rental information: www.airportrentalcars.com
Directions from Santa Fe Municipal Airport to Bishop Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa Directions:
- 1. Head north on Aviation Drive toward Hart Road.
- 2. Take the 2nd right onto Co Road 56/Paseo Real
- 3. Take the1st left onto NM-599 N/Veterans Memorial Hwy
- 4. Take the Ridge Top Road exit
- 5. Turn left onto S Ridgetop Road
- 6. Turn right onto Tano Road
- 7. Turn right toward Circle Drive
- 8. Turn right onto Circle Drive
- 9. Circle Drive turns slightly left and becomes Camino Encantado
- 10. Turn left onto Bishops Lodge Road.
- 11. Now you have reach your destination
Directions from Albuquerque International Airport to Bishop Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa:
- 1. Take interstate 25 North to Santa Fe
- 2. Exit at St. Francis Drive, (exit 282). You will want to head north towards Española and Taos.
- 3. Follow St. Francis Drive for approximately 4½ miles, and turn right on to Paseo de Peralta. (Paseo de Peralta circles around downtown Santa Fe. You will cross Paseo de Peralta Twice). You will want the second intersection of Paseo de Peralta (intersection after Alameda Street). There is a Bank of America on this corner.
- 4. Follow Paseo de Peralta until you come to Washington Avenue/Bishop's Lodge Road. This will be the fourth stoplight.
- 5. Turn left onto Bishop's Lodge Road (also called Washington Avenue) and follow for 3 ½ miles to the entrance to Bishop's Lodge.
- 6. Turn right into Bishop's Lodge. Signage will direct you to the main lodge, spa, and conference facilities.
From Google Maps for Albuquerque airport to resort:
- 1. Head east on Sunport Blvd. SE
- 2. Continue onto Sunport Loop SE
- 3. Slight left onto Sunport Blvd SE
- 4. Merge onto I-25 N via the ramp to 1-40 N/Downtown/Santa Fe
- .5 Take exit 282A-282B for US-84 N/St. Francis Drive toward US-285 N/Santa Fe Plaza
- .6 Merge onto US-285 N/US-84 W/S St Francis Drive
- .7 Turn right onto Paseo De Peralta
- .8 Turn left onto Bishops Lodge Road